Metal Market?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

voice_of_hell

21 Feb. 2002
England
Website besuchen
This year will bw my first at Wacken having finally got the funds together to travel over from England. What's this metal market like that's gonna be there then? Can I get a load of cheap CD's and band t-shirts? Because I want to know how much money to bring. Can anyone tell me anything useful about this metal market.

p.s. whats the metal breakfast tent?

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Hi voice_of_hell,
its always good to bring lots of money with you. ;) There is not only that metalmarket but also a lot of stalls where you can buy shirts, metal accessiores, CDs etc etc. LOTS of stalls! Cheap stalls and more expensive ones.
The metalmarket is a seperated tent which costs a small entrance fee, I guess they sell rather rarities, CDs, vinyls and metal stuff. But I´ve never been inside, because there is enough for me to buy outside of that market.

And I guess the metal breakfast tent is the big tent where the Headbangers Ballroom has its metal karaoke and party in the evening. There is also a "supermarket" inside. And in the morning you can have breakfast there.

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
The prices of cd's in the metalmarket are quite thesame as the rest of the festival. Last year most of the cd's where Dm 25 ( 12/13 Euro, quite cheap) But the metal market has a bigger selection. For the real collectors.
For clothing there is a bigger choice at the festival area because there are a lot of stands there.

The supermarket was in an other tent than the Headbangers Ballroom. But it was in the same field (you'd better buy your stuff in the local village, that's much cheaper)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
xpet: last year we went on an organized tour, from Scream magazine. We came three early friday morning and left again just after Sodom hadplayed on saturday. Really idiotic times all of them. Most of the folks from my bus ended up running for the bus andleaving everything behind. It was that or get home to Norway by thumb or whatever other way we could. Guess why we're planning our own trip this year? :)
This time we wantto bring not just tents and clothes back home, but also everything we buy too. :)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I think I'm going to send most of my stuff home with my boyfriend as he is staying in Germany only until Aug 12/13 or something, but my best friend, father and I are travelling through the rest of Europe until the 1st of September or so...