Metal beginner needs help

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Implying that US beer is any better :p

there are sooooo many fantastic US beers, and some of the milder versions are also readily available, such as Sam Adams, Brooklyn, Anchor, Sierra Nevada.

But for dreams they could've brought beers from Great Divide, Hoppin Frog, Avery, Rogue, New Glarus and many others.
Or perhaps from Cigar City in Tampa, not that far from Miami.

Of course the prices would've been steep if they were to keep their percentage profit on each beer, but I would've been used to those prices from sweden and happily paid it for good beer ;)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
there are sooooo many fantastic US beers, and some of the milder versions are also readily available, such as Sam Adams, Brooklyn, Anchor, Sierra Nevada.

But for dreams they could've brought beers from Great Divide, Hoppin Frog, Avery, Rogue, New Glarus and many others.
Or perhaps from Cigar City in Tampa, not that far from Miami.

Of course the prices would've been steep if they were to keep their percentage profit on each beer, but I would've been used to those prices from sweden and happily paid it for good beer ;)

I think sam adams is the only American beer I've ever tasted, it was ok.
better then I expected haha :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I've reviewed 470 differerent US beers over the past 5 years

So yeah, even though that's not that many out of the selection they do have, I know they have some really good stuff over there!

Granted they have shit too, but hell, stick to the good stuff ;)