Merchandise and all that stuff

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Tri-6, 24. Juni 2013.

1. Tri-6

Tri-6 W:O:A Metalhead

So are there a lot of stands for buying shirts and stuff like that? Do things like Wacken shirts tend to sell out quick? Should we get there early on Wed to make sure stuff is available? 75K people is a lot and I'm sure a lot want to buy crap.

2. Zachia

Zachia W:O:A Metalmaster

if you ned very small or very,very large sizes you better be early..

3. Tri-6

Danke

4. xforeverxmetalx

xforeverxmetalx W:O:A Metalgod

Not just those sizes. The Wacken shirts go fast.

5. Koldawne

Koldawne W:O:A Metalhead

I really wanted to order before we went but they can't ship to Canada very easily and I'm done trying to deal with bank transfers to pay for things. We are going to go Wednesday and hopefully be able to get our med/sm sizes ;)

6. Tri-6

Well I'm thinking we will head up there early on Wednesday then. I have to at least get a Wacken shirt.

7. Koldawne

Seriously! I will be so pissed if I come all the way from over here and they have no shirts. I'm considering getting extras but having only 1 backpack for our 3 week vacation I don't know that I am going to have a whole lot of wiggle room with respect to packing extra clothes.

8. Tri-6

How to pack is something I'm coming up aginast too. I want to just get by with a carry on, but I know I'll be buying stuff over there too...decisions decisions. And I'll be pissed too if there are no shirts by the time I get there.

9. Koldawne

I have 1 backpack that is exactly the right dimensions for a carry-on and we can also take one more bag/purse each. We'll be taking absolutely the bare minimum on the plane and picking up anything else we need when we land. I plan to do laundry often as I am bringing only 2 pair of jeans, 4 tops and couple pair of undies/socks which will be getting washed in the hotel sinks if needed. I want to have lots of room to bring back stuff.. We're going to be there for 3 weeks so to say it will be very challenging is an understatement.

Last time we went over it was for only 10 days and we ended up leaving a bunch of things behind so we could have room for souvenirs but it was totally worth not having the hassle of 'checked bags'.

10. raylouie

raylouie W:O:A Metalhead

Guessing the XXL sell out quickly?

11. Tri-6

What else sucks is I'm on United for the trip to Newark to head over to Germany and they are horrible with luggage from what I'm reading.

12. Zachia

Zachia W:O:A Metalmaster

yes!

13. ThunderZtorm

ThunderZtorm Member

From my experience, if you arrive at the festival on Wednesday, you're not going to have too much trouble getting some official Wacken merchandise.

My camp's managed to get exactly the stuff we want every year by doing our merch shopping during Wednesday afternoon/evening. Note that they have two big places where you can shop - they have a big site on the festival grounds and they have merch sales in the official Wacken Office in the village as well.

Typically they'll have about 5 different models/colours of T-Shirts with the same available in hoodies as well + girlie versions too.

They generally seem to be pretty ready and aware of how much they should have and what sort of sales to expect - but yes, if you pop by friday evening, you are most likely going to have some problems getting exactly what you want. :p

14. Alix

Alix W:O:A Metalmaster

The best I've come away with as far as merch is 2 hats (I lost the first one) and an oversized hoodie because I'm incredibly impatient. The lines for shirts are enormous and they don't move very quickly, so if you really want a shirt, don't wait until the lines go down because that only happens when they run out of stock. I managed to get the hoodie on the Saturday without waiting too long and it's not the size I'd usually get, but I was freezing and it fit well over my size S and size M hoodies :p

15. MorroVVind

MorroVVind Newbie

well last time i could get only a XL and i am 60 kgs...

Diese Seite empfehlen