Meeting band members..

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von bravenewbeast, 30. Juni 2002.

1. bravenewbeast

bravenewbeast Newbie

Someone told me its possible to meet the band at a special area of the fest, is this true?? Is it just for the small bands or is it like for the headliners too???

2. Lvsitanno

Lvsitanno W:O:A Metalhead

Yep, the headliners too. It's the meet & greet... but it's nothing that personal... i think it's a normal autograph session...

3. Lee Spellcast

Lee Spellcast W:O:A Metalhead

There is no specific way to meet bands that are plying the fest, bt ou never know who you may bump into in the actual festival site!

Lee.

4. Lvsitanno

I met Destroyer666, Blasphemy, Nifelheim and Primordial guys last year on the campsite :)

5. FallOfSeraphs

FallOfSeraphs Member

Hmm

Might sound stupid, but what are you gonna get them to sign at these autograph things? I'm not carrying CD booklets around in case I meet someone! Do they have stuff on-hand you can get signed?

6. Lvsitanno

They usually have postcards or whatever. I'm not a fan of signed stuff anyway...

7. FallOfSeraphs

FallOfSeraphs Member

Suppose...

I think I know what you mean, they're all just people in the end. But there's certainly a few people playing whom I'd love to meet and getting stuff signed is just a way of ... I don't know, it's a reminder. Just something cool to have I suppose if the band mean anything to you.

8. Onkel Pikk

Onkel Pikk Member

I guess it sucks in every kind of way to wait in a fucking long line and beg for an autograph. Much cooler is to meet someone just by accident and have some beers, Onkel Tom for example would be a great choice...:p

9. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

I prefer Mille Petrozza or Jurgen "Ventor" Reil. Although Doro Pesch would be another good choice :)

10. Lord Horb

Lord Horb W:O:A Metalhead

I don't know that the subject is (too lazy to read).. but

DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO forever! :D:D:D:D:D:D

11. Onkel Pikk

Onkel Pikk Member

Are you really in love? :)

12. Lord Horb

Lord Horb W:O:A Metalhead

am I in love with her? lol no... but I saw her just two days ago... and, well, she ruled just like she does every time I see her live :D and how in the hell can she still look so damn good even though she's almost 40 years old??? lol I just don't get it :D:D:D

too bad I'll miss her at the Graspop.. but I'll definitely see her in Wacken so everything's good :)

13. Schlossvippach

Schlossvippach W:O:A Metalhead

In 98 I heave met tom angelripper at a Beertent and a friend of mine asked him if he could sign this t-shirt... but neiher tom nor my friend had a marker with them, so tom could not sign anything.. so he bought us two beer and drunk them with us! great!!!
    since then - he is my beerdrinker-hero ;-)

14. strappingchick

strappingchick Newbie

yeah i have to agree..she is one hot chick..and a chick i have looked up to for many years..loved her in Warlock..and yeah she just gets better with age!!

keep on rocking Doro..id love to meet her too..love her work!!

15. Nanostorm

Nanostorm Member

Yeah i agree that it's boring to stand in line to get a autograph, much cooler to meet bandmembers walking around in the field. I remember the year mayhem played, we met Jørn totaly drunk next to the party stage, he was like totaly drunk, and fell down all the time. Beside us this italian guy with a mayhem shirt was standing and looking kinda worried at Jørn rolling in the dirt, i guess he diden't have a clue that it was Necrobutcher, he he!!

Diese Seite empfehlen