Meeting band members..

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Hmm

Might sound stupid, but what are you gonna get them to sign at these autograph things? I'm not carrying CD booklets around in case I meet someone! Do they have stuff on-hand you can get signed?

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Suppose...

I think I know what you mean, they're all just people in the end. But there's certainly a few people playing whom I'd love to meet and getting stuff signed is just a way of ... I don't know, it's a reminder. Just something cool to have I suppose if the band mean anything to you.

Onkel Pikk

22 Apr. 2002
Tartu, Estonia
pikk.pri.ee
I guess it sucks in every kind of way to wait in a fucking long line and beg for an autograph. Much cooler is to meet someone just by accident and have some beers, Onkel Tom for example would be a great choice...:p

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
am I in love with her? lol no... but I saw her just two days ago... and, well, she ruled just like she does every time I see her live :D and how in the hell can she still look so damn good even though she's almost 40 years old??? lol I just don't get it :D:D:D

too bad I'll miss her at the Graspop.. but I'll definitely see her in Wacken so everything's good :)

Originally posted by Lord Horb
am I in love with her? lol no... but I saw her just two days ago... and, well, she ruled just like she does every time I see her live :D and how in the hell can she still look so damn good even though she's almost 40 years old??? lol I just don't get it :D:D:D

too bad I'll miss her at the Graspop.. but I'll definitely see her in Wacken so everything's good :)

yeah i have to agree..she is one hot chick..and a chick i have looked up to for many years..loved her in Warlock..and yeah she just gets better with age!!

keep on rocking Doro..id love to meet her too..love her work!!

Nanostorm

30 Juni 2002
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
Yeah i agree that it's boring to stand in line to get a autograph, much cooler to meet bandmembers walking around in the field. I remember the year mayhem played, we met Jørn totaly drunk next to the party stage, he was like totaly drunk, and fell down all the time. Beside us this italian guy with a mayhem shirt was standing and looking kinda worried at Jørn rolling in the dirt, i guess he diden't have a clue that it was Necrobutcher, he he!!