Major Announcement From Metal Slut

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Carpathian Wolf loves the Metal Slut!

Oh, yes!!

You'd better believe Carpathian Wolf e-mailed me. His was easily one of the funnier messages I received!

He explained his whole whole 'Wolf' fascination, and went on to ask me if I would be up for some kinky role playing action-- Me posing as the unsuspecting Little Red Riding Hood, and him as the Big Bad Wolf disguised as Grandma, ready to, as he put it, 'devour' me. HAHAHA!!

You really know how to turn the ladies on, Wolfie!! too bad there weren't any...

Slut

By the way, here's some more incriminating evidence on the Wolf-Boy:

(I wasn't going to divulge names, but since he wants to call me out, I WILL!!!!)

Re: Wacken hottie needs date for concert!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by metal slut
Hello to all the long haired metalheads of WOA! I am travelling alone to Germany for this year's show and would like a companion. I loooooooove long haired metal guys!! ; )

Anyone interested in chatting, e-mail me!!

Bye for now, hotties!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also e-mail me at knight_of_steel666@hotmail.com

Your future lover,
Carpathian Wolf

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Well, e-mailing a supposed-to-be-a-horny-metal-lady is not something wrong, I think (I'd probably have done it in other circumstances :D)

Just one question for you, horny bisexual forumler (so to say, Metal Slut :)) : were you already registered under any other nickname before this joke?

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
I was thinkin, too, that he/she might have been registered before, might even be one of the "professional spammers" ;):p...

First thought was Shizzo for obvious reasons, hehe :D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I think Shizzo would have done it much better...... And he would have admitted that Metal Slut is ShizzoKrause, as he did with !SEX! some time ago.

He-she writes in perfect English, I think.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Ah yeah, those were also my second thoughts :)! Moreover I doubt that Shizzo´d do that kind of thing twice...

Maybe MS just "observed" the forum for some time and then came up with that.