Major Announcement From Metal Slut

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Thanks to all the long-haired hotties that have e-mailed me!! I will for sure have the best time ever in Wacken this year, and I can't wait to meet everyone. We'll drink like fish, party like rock stars, and %^&$ like rabbits!!

Only one problem......

********* IT'S A JOKE! METAL SLUT IS A DUDE!!! *********

So, no casual sex, but hey..... who wants to get laid anyway?

Better luck next time! Looks like we've found out who the REAL metal sluts are!

The people who e-mailed me

I could never do that! I'll probably end up partying with some of them at the show, best not to divulge my TRUE identity....

I have to admit, for a sausage-fest like Wacken, I thought for sure I'd get more responses! I mean, I even found myself getting excited about the prospect of hooking up with some hot metal slut, then I remembered it was just me.... :)

MS

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
right now I'm fuckin drunk but still, I didn't know, but suspected, that thtaone wam't real...

fuck, this beer taste to fuckin good!!!!

was fuckin Norrlands thtat was the weekley beer at Kelly's...

Paaaaaty!!!!!

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Re: The people who e-mailed me

Originally posted by metal slut
I could never do that! I'll probably end up partying with some of them at the show, best not to divulge my TRUE identity....

I have to admit, for a sausage-fest like Wacken, I thought for sure I'd get more responses! I mean, I even found myself getting excited about the prospect of hooking up with some hot metal slut, then I remembered it was just me.... :)

MS

I Hope u die u stupid human..ur joke is crap so fuck off