Lvsitanno?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
What's Lvsitanno's e-mail? I'll try to contact some people that I know from portugal who might know him, so I'll need a little more info about him other than his name, nickname and city where he lives.

Oh...I know that he has being doing a fanzine for the last 5 years and it just went online. Do any of you know its name?

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain

I've been connected today since 21:30 or so, but I haven't seen him.... Hope you have better luck.

The last update in his website was in April.... :(

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Thx Sodomy!

I'm not really hoping to meet him on icq, I barely use icq. I'll ask some people who might know him if they know the whereabout of 162959813...

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Maybe he's still on vacation and, unlike most of us, he doesnt give a a flying fuck about internet. Anyway, I just talked with a guy from Corpus Christii, the band stamped on Lvsitanno's t-shirt that he used during Wacken, and he told me that he hasnt seen Lvsitanno these days though its probably because he's on vacation. Let's wait...

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Well, I´m also waiting for Lvsitanno´s authorization in the ICQ.

I ask him for his authorization approx. 3 Weeks ago, a few days after the festival and I didn´t get an answer yet. Hope to see him as soon as possible posting in this forum again!

See you!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
I have also no clue where Lutschi is ;)
But I wanted to say that this here is just a great community - somebody is missing and everybody starts searching for him. Just cool :)