Lost camera, want photos back...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

TheAce

3 Feb. 2002
Sweden
Website besuchen
I lost a small black camera right after the Nightwish concert on W:O:A 2001, and I sought everywhere for it. The camera itself is almost worthless (your average 20€ camera), but the photos in it mean alot to me.

I know it's almost 6 months since, but I still want to know if someone who reads this board has it.
The photos are mostly photos of concerts, and thus hard to describe, but there are some people that shows up on them that are easy to describe: A guy that looks just like Jason Mewes (Jay in Dogma, Clerks, Mallrats etc), another blonde guy with a beard and glasses, a black-haired girl, also dressed in black, with a piercing in the bottom lip, and perhaps a chain from it to an earring. A large green-brown-orange tent from mid 70's, where we sit eating, drinking, and so on.

As I said, I have more or less lost the hope that someone kept them, but I still try ;)
I would be more than grateful if someone knows the whereabout of the camera or the photos described.

If you have found a camera and/or the film, please email me at theace@linux.nu if you need a picture of the people on the pictures.

Membarus

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Dez. 2001
Münsterland
sorry, i hadnt seen your camera.... :\
i dont know somone else, who know where the camera is...

but i wish u good luck to find it!! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

frost

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Jan. 2002
Wasserburg (Bayern)
After Nightwish I indeed saw someone picking up a camera from the ground, so maybe it would be helpfull to know where you stood when they performed...