Lordi

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey! Rock n Roll! How the hell are you? You haven't been here for a long time!

You might be able to help me - do you know a good internet source for Ragnarock this year? The official site is being rebuilt at the moment :rolleyes:

WigWam should have won last year! I think they didn't get the votes because they looked ridiculous...I know they're a real band and that's how they market themselves, but the 'boring' people are stupid!

I mean, doesn't anyone even remember the tune of the winner from last year?!?! pffft

happy Eurovision everyone!
I'm getting ready to watch the Preliminary final tonight at 20.30

One year, I'll get to have a Eurovision party...one year :rolleyes:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Svennee

5 Mai 2006
Stockholm
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow is a great band, and really like Amorhphis from Finland, ...hopes for the best with Lordi.

Svennee

5 Mai 2006
Stockholm
The finnish people should be proud of Lordi, and I wish them a really good luck in the final cause they have the best song whatever the other people say.