looking for cool people to hang with

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dynarider

13 Sep. 2009
west coast usa
o k 2010 will be my first w. o. a. show also my first trip to europe going to fly in to hollend take train in want to hook up with some cool people to party with since i am going alone may be we can share a car so we have a place to lock up our shit going to buy camp gear over there in a big city where its cheaper also want to load up on beer and food before we get there 2 questions 1 do they surch your shit when u get to the camp site? 2 when u enter the festl site can u go in and out back to camp site as u please or are u in for the day. looking forward to partying with u metalheads in europe

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
They have never searched your stuff - by now. You never know, though - maybe they will do it next year. There's lots of trouble with people bringing fireworks and Nazi stuff to the campground.

If you are thinking of bringing any cannabis products from Holland: They are illegal in Germany and there are lots of friendly policemen who DO search your belongings sometimes. They pick out some of the cars, for example, and check them. Maybe they won't pick you, but if they do, you're in trouble.

Oh, I almost forgot the second question: You can enter and leave the festival area any time. But keep in mind that some of the campgrounds are quite far from the festival area, so you might have to do some walking.

balle

13 Juli 2009
Hannover
Help in Europe

Hi, foreinger
perhaps you will find crazy people to have fun with, but if you need someone to help: call Balle, nice 48 years old and Stefan to help in a case of urgent.
Phone 0049 160 96 845 835.
Have a nice Wacken 2010, as we will have,
Balle

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Hi, foreinger
perhaps you will find crazy people to have fun with, but if you need someone to help: call Balle, nice 48 years old and Stefan to help in a case of urgent.
Phone XXXX XXX XX XXX XXX.
Have a nice Wacken 2010, as we will have,
Balle

don't you think it's a little careless to put your number in here? you could send him a private message if you like ;)

dynarider

13 Sep. 2009
west coast usa
thanks kate

thanks for the info only flying into amsterdam because cheaper then hamburg denmark is another idea tried to read car sharing ads but they r not in english :)