Looking for complete festival-list

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
looks awesome!!!
can I make a suggestion tho? the dates are kinda hard to read if you're trying to put the festival in order (you know for us who come to europe just for the festivals) :rolleyes:

it's a fab list and I've already informed my Wacken group of the addition :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Brat schrieb:

Brat schrieb:
can I make a suggestion tho? the dates are kinda hard to read if you're trying to put the festival in order (you know for us who come to europe just for the festivals) :rolleyes:

okay, so do you have a suggestion how to make it better? You know, actually there´s just not enough space (width) and I´m also not completely satisfied with it... so any suggestions?

Brat schrieb:
it's a fab list and I've already informed my Wacken group of the addition :D

cool, thanks! Now I know why I had so many visitors yesterday ;) :D

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
heheh glad to be of service ;)

maybe list the dates as 15 Jul 2005

or even if it's possible, try and put the festivals in date order and put the to be confirmed ones at the bottom???

because the date was backwards I really had to figure out if it was US or rest of world format :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
um okay... but I´m afraid you are overrating my knowledge of PHP and stuff... will have to ask the guy did the programming for me :o

But you´ve seen that you can sort the list by date!?