Looking for a girl to meet up with

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
15 Juni 2010
Hi, I'm a 22-year old girl from Berlin and don't have anyone to go to the festival with me.

If there's some other girl who would be interested in meeting up with me in Berlin or Hamburg, please write me a message :)

Or, is there anyone driving from Berlin to the festival and has one more free seat in the car?

Thanks a lot

Stef

Drex

W:O:A Metalhead
Hi, I'm a 22-year old girl from Berlin and don't have anyone to go to the festival with me.

If there's some other girl who would be interested in meeting up with me in Berlin or Hamburg, please write me a message :)

Or, is there anyone driving from Berlin to the festival and has one more free seat in the car?

Thanks a lot

Stef

I'm not a girl, but I'll be departing from Berlin by train on tuesday, if U want to come :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

H.A.

18 Mai 2010
I'm defently not a girl (and not 2 other men who comming with me) but I will go from Berlin to Wacken in car on Tuesday.

Yep 3 guys in a SUV.... even I get scared by that.:)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: