Looking for a friend.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Lucretia schrieb:
why? I did - nothing happened to my car :p :confused: Did I miss something important? :confused:

Ask cute, little Fanriz....a lot of vomit on the backwindow :D:D:D:D

Lucretia schrieb:
of course he isn´t - he intentionally didn´t mention "blue eyed" I think :D Oh well, but he´s Danish anyway :p

Damn I forgot the blue eyes ;)

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
ShizzoKrause schrieb:
No, it was The smiling Blackmetaller called Fenriz :D:D:D

Hey!!! Why are you talking about my puking habits when I am not around!!!! :mad: :p

Don't worry Lucy, I didn't puke your car, it was Fenriz' and I already apologized with him about 30 times :o

And don't worry I think I am done with that nasty habit... I have a red car now ;) :D:D:D

Rosk schrieb:
Hey!!! Why are you talking about my puking habits when I am not around!!!! :mad: :p

Don't worry Lucy, I didn't puke your car, it was Fenriz' and I already apologized with him about 30 times :o

And don't worry I think I am done with that nasty habit... I have a red car now ;) :D:D:D

I said nothing, it was the othe rme :D:D:D:D

Is that the same thing as : When you fall from a horse you need to go on it again??? :D:D:D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
ShizzoKrause schrieb:
I said nothing, it was the othe rme :D:D:D:D

Is that the same thing as : When you fall from a horse you need to go on it again??? :D:D:D

Exactly!!!! I haven't puked my red car!!! It smells like beer and tequila mixed right now.... but that smell makes me happy ;) :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
ShizzoKrause schrieb:
:eek: you won´t tell me that you where drunkendriving and doing awfull things like SPILLING ALCOHOL :eek:

:D

I wasn't drunk driving...someone else spilt some beer one day, and then some other time that same person spilt some tequila.... You know, sometime there's not enough room on a little french car to do naugthy stuff without spilling your drinks :p :D:D

Rosk schrieb:
I wasn't drunk driving...someone else spilt some beer one day, and then some other time that same person spilt some tequila.... You know, sometime there's not enough room on a little french car to do naugthy stuff without spilling your drinks :p :D:D

If I where someone else I would say...I won´t hear about it.......

But seems like I´m still the Shizzo.....so tell me more :D:D:D:D:D