Looking for a friend.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

The Raven

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
look at me, I'm from India and i love heavy metal like am from Greece!
i've never been to wacken... but i already have friends, thanks to the slapping thread, etc :D

\m/ i'll be there this year come hell or high water \m/

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
The Raven schrieb:
look at me, I'm from India and i love heavy metal like am from Greece!
i've never been to wacken... but i already have friends, thanks to the slapping thread, etc :D

i dont remember slapping you...oh well here goes
'slaps the raven for my bad memory' :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
'slaps raven and nicks his wallet' :D
you see, Isabelle_, this is the kind of crap i have to put up with at the forum camp :D

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
Hammered_gods schrieb:
People cant understand why I cant stay on one place too long. It is simple. I am allways bored. No matter what happens. I do something and when I finish it, I start to feel bored again. :D

happens to me alot when I come to a local club here. can't stand being in the same place for more then 5 minutes.

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
oh yeah, just wanted to add, that around the 2nd day of the fest, this wierd Israely guy comes over to the forum camp to say hello to everybody. stay away from him ! he tends to be extremeky jewish and drunk :eek:

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
DISGORGE schrieb:
are you sure about that man? I've failed to find the fucking place all three times.

well, YOU are from Sweden, might explain it a bit :D

The Raven schrieb:

yeah, really hope to meet you next year!!! :)

MrHellRaiser schrieb:
can't stand being in the same place for more then 5 minutes.

ummm, guess I remember you standing around in the forum camp for at least 10 minutes :p :D

Isabelle, just take the other´s advice - spam around here a bit and you´ll gonna get to know us - and then come to the forum camp. Its just some kind of reserved camping area where nearly all the people here from the forum are staying at Wacken. Very funny and cool and lots of nice people. I´m sure, cute Polish girls will be always very welcome there! :D :)

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
MrHellRaiser schrieb:
oh yeah, just wanted to add, that around the 2nd day of the fest, this wierd Israely guy comes over to the forum camp to say hello to everybody. stay away from him ! he tends to be extremeky jewish and drunk :eek:
This year we tried erecting a wall to keep him out, but he just claimed it was keeping us out, so that didn't work either. Next year we'll try garlic.