Looking for a bunch of people

Dieses Thema im Forum "W:O:A 2015<br>Lost & Found" wurde erstellt von dishayu, 06. August 2015.

1. dishayu

dishayu W:O:A Metalhead

Thanks to my pathetic social skills, I forgot to ask names of all the great people I met this year. Gonna try my luck here if we can find any of these people :

- Dude that gave up his front row dead-center spot to me for the duration of Bloodbath's set. I still need to buy that guy a beer.

- Dude in ~10th row that almost broke down crying during "Victim of Changes", I put my hand on his shoulder and he then hugged me for literally a minute and then again after the show.

- The sweet German girl from Nuremberg (Nürnberg?) with light freckles who regretted cutting her hair and painted it in fire shades (dark -> red -> blonde) to compensate. She was standing just ahead of me (around 10th row in front of True Metal stage) for the duration of Judas Priest and Sabaton.

- The above girl's dad who watched Judas Priest for the first time in 1980 and was a generally chilled dude with a nice sense of humour.

- The 3 drunk girls who tried to force feed me my french fries when I was sitting alone in a corner being sad that the festival is over and thinking that I have to go back.

2. Teufelsbraut

Teufelsbraut Newbie

The first guy you are searching: Did he have long, curly blonde hair and sunglasses? And was he in company with a girl who also gave up her front row spot to another Bloodbath fan?
    If that matches, you made a win and I'll send you his Facebook profile via PN. ;)

3. dishayu

dishayu W:O:A Metalhead

I know the people you are talking about. They were on my left (4-5 people space between us). The guy who gave me his spot had dark hair. So, not the same person, apparently. :(

Diese Seite empfehlen