Looking for a bunch of people

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dishayu

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Sep. 2013
Bedok, Singapore
Thanks to my pathetic social skills, I forgot to ask names of all the great people I met this year. Gonna try my luck here if we can find any of these people :

- Dude that gave up his front row dead-center spot to me for the duration of Bloodbath's set. I still need to buy that guy a beer.

- Dude in ~10th row that almost broke down crying during "Victim of Changes", I put my hand on his shoulder and he then hugged me for literally a minute and then again after the show.

- The sweet German girl from Nuremberg (Nürnberg?) with light freckles who regretted cutting her hair and painted it in fire shades (dark -> red -> blonde) to compensate. She was standing just ahead of me (around 10th row in front of True Metal stage) for the duration of Judas Priest and Sabaton.

- The above girl's dad who watched Judas Priest for the first time in 1980 and was a generally chilled dude with a nice sense of humour.

- The 3 drunk girls who tried to force feed me my french fries when I was sitting alone in a corner being sad that the festival is over and thinking that I have to go back.

Teufelsbraut

1 Dez. 2012
near Heidelberg
The first guy you are searching: Did he have long, curly blonde hair and sunglasses? And was he in company with a girl who also gave up her front row spot to another Bloodbath fan?
If that matches, you made a win and I'll send you his Facebook profile via PN. ;)

dishayu

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Sep. 2013
Bedok, Singapore
The first guy you are searching: Did he have long, curly blonde hair and sunglasses? And was he in company with a girl who also gave up her front row spot to another Bloodbath fan?
If that matches, you made a win and I'll send you his Facebook profile via PN. ;)

I know the people you are talking about. They were on my left (4-5 people space between us). The guy who gave me his spot had dark hair. So, not the same person, apparently. :(