Long live the stupidity...:D

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
KORN vocalist Jonathan Davis says that he is looking forward to seeing second-stage headliners CRADLE OF FILTH at this year's Ozzfest.

"I love that band," Davis said. "It's some English grind-core, death metal. It's just funny they all look like vampires, and I love their T-shirts. Like, they have nuns masturbating and 'Jesus Is A Cunt' on the back. They just push the limit, and I love it."

He is so idiotic that it hurts :D:D:D

Corny

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2003
Köln
Website besuchen
loool...oh yeah cradle is such a fuckin great GRIND and DEATH Band and they are soooooooooo eeeeviiil *gg*

a few days ago, a german entertainer described the style of cradle as "speed metal" :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Fuck on Ozzfest in Czech republic there was group called Astro Metro, some shithop rock and all the people were screaming like backstreetboys go home or go fuck yourself,and they didn't let them play without bitching them their whole set.People here dislikes nu-shit :D:D:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
You can't see that vampiric shit in Czech,cause you can't get that gothic mode here.I am glad becuase the women gothic clothes looks like if you are going to some carneval :D:D:DAnyways I was on death metal concert and it pissed me off that lots of girls are going there just to show their garderobe,and staying around affraid go to the pit.That's posery.I don't say that I don't have something what looks more girlie than classic shirt,but I am not affraid it will rip.

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by Corny
loool...oh yeah cradle is such a fuckin great GRIND and DEATH Band and they are soooooooooo eeeeviiil *gg*

a few days ago, a german entertainer described the style of cradle as "speed metal" :D

Oh, yeah, I remember, what was his definition ???

If its played fast, its speed metal.

Well, fast they are.

:D:D:D

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
I remember one time at the ozzfest in england when slipknot played....i started to throw things at the singer and told them to fuck off! haha it was fun! :D:D:D

Weren't you scared ??? I heard that they are VERY :rolleyes: dangerous

:D