Locker rooms....

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Metalion, 12. Mai 2002.

1. Metalion

Metalion Member

Do anyone know if there is some sort of places to put your stuff at Wacken? I'm not sure what the correct English word (or German for that sake...) but a place to put your suff... In case you spend a lot of money at the Metal market it is always good to put your stuff somewhere safe, its a pain to drag those things wih you. And the tents re not always the safest place...

I been to Wacken every year since '97 and haven't seen anything like that, still I hear people claim that there really is such a thing....

2. dan666

dan666 W:O:A Metalmaster

Maybe you should post this in the Q&A. I haven´t seen someting like that either.
    I guess the organisators would think about it, if enough people request it.

3. Iscariot

Iscariot W:O:A Metalhead

I didn't saw it last year and it isn't mentioned in the festival abc. Asking in the q&a is the best thing you can do. We have a car where I can put my stuff in, so I was never looking for such a thing

4. Metalion

Metalion Member

I can't phrase that in German so I thought I should post the question here... maybe someon can help me phrase this in German? No big deal....

5. Lordwalter

Lordwalter W:O:A Metalhead

I´m going to try to translate your message into the German

Do anyone know if there is some sort of places to put your stuff at Wacken? I'm not sure what the correct English word (or German for that sake...) but a place to put your suff... In case you spend a lot of money at the Metal market it is always good to put your stuff somewhere safe, its a pain to drag those things wih you. And the tents re not always the safest place...

I been to Wacken every year since '97 and haven't seen anything like that, still I hear people claim that there really is such a thing....

Translation for the above parragraphs:
    Weiß irgend jemand ob es beim W:O:A irgendwelche Schränke oder sichere Platze gibt wo wir unsere Sachen sicher lagern können? Wenn man eine Menge Geld beim Metal-Einkauf ausgibt, sollte man auch einen Platz haben wo wir diese Sachen in Sicherheit bringen können. Es ist wirklich schlecht wenn man diese Sachen immer mit sich nehmen muß.

Ich bin seit ´97 beim Wacken dabei. Hab aber nie so was gesehen. Ich habe auch schon mehrer Personen getroffen die das auch wissen wollen...

I hope I could translate your message the best i could.

6. Metalion

Metalion Member

Thanks man, you better help ne if I get some replies too!!

7. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

Hey, folks, never mind to post in English in the Q&A section. I think it's better not to post in German, otherwise they might reply in German, too.

I posted something in English last week and Holger answered me in English too.

Write in English! Let's defend the english version of this page! :)

8. Thor

Thor W:O:A Metalhead

Yes this is a good idea! When you don't got a card it is pritty shitty...

9. TreyBrutalle

TreyBrutalle Newbie

Hey if this is the same Metalion I know and if your in a bind for your stuff to be safe then we can hold it for you in our hotel room.

By the way I am also known as HellQueen. :)

10. Metalion

Metalion Member

Yes - its me----- Thanks for your offer!!!!! As the vinyl addict I am I always buy tons of stuff so it would be cool to have it somewhere safe....

11. TreyBrutalle

TreyBrutalle Newbie

OK...so I just let balth know the scoop...

What day are you getting to Wacken? We are flying in on Friday early afternoon and leaving Sunday morning.

We are going to have to figure out a meeting place and time eventually.

12. KillerRiffs

KillerRiffs Member

me too....

yes, I was also concerned with this matter of keeping your things safe. Because I'm going to be concerned about keeping important things like my passport, money, etc. safe. I don't want to lose them in the rowdiness! And I'm not sure if I would trust them to be safe in my tent!
    a locker room would be a great idea!
    Pat

13. Metalion

Metalion Member

TreyBrutalle....

Hopefully I'll be there Thursday mid day..... We should work out a meeting place one way or another. Do you already know the name of the hotel you are staying at?

14. TreyBrutalle

TreyBrutalle Newbie

We don't know what hotel we are staying at yet, it is being arranged for us. But as soon as I know I will let you know. I know balth is really looking forward to meeting you finally.

15. Blizzard Beast

Blizzard Beast Newbie

METALION!

HALLO?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you doing?

Man you can store your shit in our vehicle backstage camping area if you wish.

Locker rooms!

HAHA!!

Cheers

Blizz

Diese Seite empfehlen