live365

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
hey, anyone here know about this Live365 webradio shit? i saw something about it by the Shiva int'l webpage and i clicked it. it opens a little window telling you what is playing and it plays thru winamp. it fucking kicks ass, there are some good black and death metal stations to listen to. there are ads every three songs or so, but some songs are long. sitting here this evening i have heard marduk, seth, furia, immortal, nile, gorgoroth, stormlord, and vintersorg, as well as some other random cool black metal.

check this shit out, http://www.live365.com

click listen now to listen. search 'shiva' in the search box and click on fire and ice. that is what i am hearing now. good shit!

anyone else use this?

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
eh, prog is pretty cool, but im a black & death metal fan myself.. really there are actually a lot of great channels, some play the same shit over and over again but if it bothers you too much :D you can always change the channel..

the ads piss me off sometimes but its a good trade off to hear some sweet music

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Friends of mine also have a metal radio programm and they also broadcast with live 365(it's a local station I even can't receive it with my radio)
the programm is called blackbox.
one of the hosts is our own goaly from the I.D.I.O.T.S team

Nanostorm

30 Juni 2002
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
Svartsinn: click on szandeks thread and search for Prog-metal on their page, I think the name was Progtastic radio or something. They actually played tracks from the Lemur voice album that is not released in Europe, that i have been trying to find everywhere!!