Limited tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
no, *lol*...I´m me and myself....

And NOT alone at Wacken 2002...And living at the backstage area, so sorry...:)))

But I wish you luck to find a girl who could fit into your visuell dreams...:D

Undomiel

27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
eheheeee

Maybe YOU don´t know what you´re missing....*lol*

I KNOW I won´t miss anything, not with my man...

But I`ll see if I can work out something for you with the "backstage-babes"....*hihiihihi*
;)

Undomiel

27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
me? backstage? Oh, I`m working a little bit for the record label of my hubby and having fun....
meet some people, hang around and cook for friends in our camper, have DRINKS, have (hopefully!!) sunshine and a tan and SHOWER WHENEVER I WANT TO!!! *lol*

I´m just "with the bands" so to say....hihi....

Christina? if you´ll get backstage..who knows....*rofl*

S_dzha_Raidri

24 Nov. 2001
316xx
welll... let me try to explain... my english,... hope it´s good enough... Bramadeus said: "hey, are you a girl ? :)" and Undomiel answered: "So to say....yep.....:))))))))"... i couldn´t belive that, a girl? here? and so i wrote: "a girl". but i did answer to the last posting on the first side, so there is no real context to

"me? backstage? Oh, I`m working a little bit for the record label of my hubby and having fun....
meet some people, hang around and cook for friends in our camper, have DRINKS, have (hopefully!!) sunshine and a tan and SHOWER WHENEVER I WANT TO!!! *lol*"

funny thing, germans talking in englisch...
well.. showers... ähm.. könnte ich dich mal kennenlernen? könnte ich dann auch duschen wann immer ich wollte? *bettel* okay, "wir machen doch nur spaß"... just kidding, the english people would say...
good night

Undomiel

27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
So!
I always thought REAL Metalheadz don´t shower?? *lol*

Whatever: answer is no, sorry....:D But we can share a beer at the meeting in Hamburg ;-)

S_dzha_Raidri

24 Nov. 2001
316xx
hehe, took a shower at WACKEN!!! ´01... i was in the badeanstalt, and even rasierte mich...

not true, just posing...