License to drink alcohol?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@Pil

Always nice when shit happens to other people than just me while drunk :D

Even though it is always horrible when it happens to oneself, it can sund quite funny when someone else is telling about their experiences :p

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Just got to "remembering" a night in Saalbach, Austria, in January 2001.
I've spoked a little of this subject before, but here goes again.

We decided this one day my friend and I that we would leave the ski slopes early to have a serious drinking session.
We had checked with this large crew of 18-year olds from Sweden in the same hotel that they were gonna party that night as well.

Started drinking heavily on beer and some booze around lunch, went to the after ski and continued. Still think I remember all still. Got back to the hotel and partying hard with the youth croowd, getting really pissed now.

Went back to the place where the after ski had been, getting a bit blurry now.

I think the last thing I remember is "walking" in about a 30 degree angle, hanging over my friend's shoulders, screaming the lyrics to the awful song by DJ Ötzie, or what the hell he's called. You now that one "Heey baby" that was popular in the alps...

Got back to the hotel, couldn't sleep so got dressed up in my ski clothes and went out for a walk to sober up.

The day after my friend ask me if I remember what I did at Castello?
Hmm, I think I did some lame ass dancing, I reply.

Do I remember the strip tease?
No, sure don't, who was it?
It was me...

Damn!

Apparently I dragged this chair up next to the DJ booth and stood on that, taking my clothes off and throwing them onto the dance floor.

My friend actually was a god friend, dragged my ass off the chair before I got completly naked and gathered my clothes from the floor...

I was a bit suspisious on this subject, thought that I could not have done something like that. (As far as I know there are no pictures, thank god for that!!!)
But our travellers guide said the next time he saw me "hey, the strip king!!!"

Fuck, that is quite embarrassing!

But me and a friend of mine has this great saying "it it happened while drunk, it really didn't happen"

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Hmmm, no??
:D

MAny people say things like "take it easy now gnoff, you want to remember the entire evening, right?"

And I'm like "sure"

5 hours later, drunk out of my mind :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
That's why I most of the times go to Kelly's, semi-cheap beer AND great music :)

Can get drunk as hell on 30 €, which is not very much on this expensive country :)