Let's have AVULSED at Wacken!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Avulsed all the way!!!

I couldn't believe it when I heard there would be no Avulsed at Wacken, I don't really know why but the band seem prepared to do pretty much anything to play and they fuckin deserve to play... 10 years of brutality, Avulsed are one of my fav. underground metal bands and it would be great to see them play........ sort it out W.O.A.

Just give us an explanation

From the number of threads that have been started about Avulsed whoever is running the forums has got pissed off!! Like anugus666 was saying the reason for so many first time users is obvious, I have never logged on to the WOA web site until I heard about the situation Avulsed were in and i'm sure many others were the same. Maybe some people opened loads of threads etc.. cos they were 'stupid' first time users or whatever but don't use that as a reason to say you hate the band!!

necrophagiac

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Manchester/UK
Website besuchen
I am sure Avulsed are definately good enough to play Wacken. and i would like very much to see them play. Nobody is saying they are not. BUT THERE MUST BE SOME REASON WHY THEY CANNOT PLAY, AND SPAMMING IS NOT GOING TO HELP ANYONE, LEAST OF ALL THE BAND.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
@ Necrophagiac: That's what I say all time ... and I agree with you. As Xpet started the thread '@ the Avulsed spamming guys' it was a thread against spam and not Avulsed. But two or three people took that completely wrong and made the situation worse with their posts.

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
*flashback*

you think we are spamming but I don't know who remembered this. but this was the beginning of real spamming:D
(and that was really annoying)

(a page full of Avulsed threads..I don't hope they come again this year)

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Originally posted by Iscariot
*flashback*

you think we are spamming but I don't know who remembered this. but this was the beginning of real spamming:D
(and that was really annoying)

(a page full of Avulsed threads..I don't hope they come again this year)

I actually remember this... the good old days, eh? :)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
The singer is a cocksucker who insults the other bands playing in the festival. I saw that last summer in a spanish festival.

Besides that, Mr. Rotten (Avulsed singer) also insulted many people from this forum.

(And I saw their bass player in a nu-metal pub recently :D)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Ah, that story again, it will never rest....

Well, I was insulted by some verrrryyy niiicccceee people in this forum because I criticized those spamming guys. I just searched all 'Let's have Avulsed' or similar threads.

Conqueror, Aisack, Ash (OUROBOROS) where asking for Avulsed and never wrote again, they have only 1 post. Isn't that a bit strange that this happened between 26.04.02 19:40 and 27.04.02 03:01 ?! And there are some more users asking for Avulsed in this period, only having less than 5 posts.

That what I meant. Seems that some are having multiple accounts here, but some people here still don't get it. They still don't get it that it was against the spamming guys and not against the band itself. Some should Improve their reading skills!

Fin.