Let's have AVULSED at Wacken!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Dave Rotten

25 Apr. 2002
Madrid (Spain)
www.avulsed.com
Hi,
I'm Dave Rotten, vocalist of the spanish Death Metal band AVULSED. during 1 to 17th of august, we'll be in germany recording our 3rd album and our label AvantGarde Music has been been trying to have us playing at WACKEN 2002, but it seems like we can't... we ignore why, but we said we don't need any money, we don't need any food, don't need any sleeping place, don't need any drink... we'll play for FREE if they let us play!!
We're the most popular Death Metal band from Spain ever!! We're not such a demo-band. 10 years of history and 6 CD's released, two european tours and one american tour are our warranties...
Please, vote for us wherever, send your e-mails to the promoters or do whatever and let's have AVULSED playing, even if it's 20 minutes at 11:00 am!! We don't care!!

Check our site: www.avulsed.com

Thanx for your support!! Keep the Metal spirit alive!!

Dave

SlowAgony

26 Apr. 2002
Santiago - Chile
es.renegade.com.br
AVULSED!!!!

Avulsed for WACKEN OPEN AIR....
Esperemos que la gran banda de Death metal Avulsed logre estar presente en este importante evento!!!
Podrian tocar Demoniac Possession con Criminal (Banda del ex-Pentagram)!!!!!
AVULSED!!!!!!

Lemmy

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2002
how comes that so many people with only one posted message give their support?

I hope they are no fakes. but the more bands the better it is, that's right, of course!!

moon

26 Apr. 2002
Warsaw
www.rockmetal.pl
Hello

I want to vote for Avulsed, let them play. I was at Wacken last year, for the first time, I hope I'll be there this summer, I would like to see them live.

See ya

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Avulsed At wacken

Avulsed would be better than a lot of bands playing Wacken, but we will probably get some "past the sell by date" big name bands like Bolt Thrower or Unleashed confirmed instead.

Lee.

schizoid

26 Apr. 2002
mexico
Website besuchen
AVULSED RULES!!!!!!

HI. I HOPE AVULSED PLAY AT WAKEN THEY ARE A GREAT BAND. I HOPE YOU LISTEN US THE TRUE METAL BROTHERS, SO, "AVULSED RULES"!!! AVULSED AT WAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrath

26 Apr. 2002
Spain
Website besuchen
Eeeihhhhh!!! That can be the perfect oportunity (maybe the unique) to see Avulsed in Wacken. Let´s do an effort to support our most known and better spanish death metal band.

AVULSED TO WACKEN!!!!!
UP AVULSED!!!!!!

kokokingsize

26 Apr. 2002
Spain
Website besuchen
AVULSED

AVULSED must be at W.O.A.!!! They are a great DEATH METAL band, with two wonderful albums and I just can´t wait for the third one! I'm sure that people at W.O.A. will have fun with this legend, and I would like to see them there, fighting with others great bands. It is probable that they sohuld never hacve this chance again, so, why not?