Lemmy (of Motorhead) health issues

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Bomberman

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Aug. 2009
Dublin
Too many years of hard partying. He's falling apart. Hopefully he will take it easy for a bit and feel better soon but depends where that clot is..

his lifestyle surely didn’t help but others that age have health issues too…sad news either way, let’s hope he makes a full recovery…
and as for gigs and festivals, it seems motorhead are cancelling shows en masse right now and i’d be surprised if they made it to wacken …

Tri-6

13 Aug. 2012
St. Louis, MO USA
Hopefully he can make a recovery. And hopefully if they have to pull out they replace them with legends of their stature.

Come on Lemmy!

Bomberman

6 Aug. 2009
Dublin

ThunderZtorm

10 Aug. 2011
Copenhagen, Denmark
Latest news from the official Motorhead website today:

"We are happy to announce that despite rumors to the contrary, Lemmy is alive, breathing, talking, f**king, drinking, eating, reading and will be back to playing shows shortly. As reported, he did undergo a Motor-pit-stop for some medical maintenance this past spring, and the timing of his recent illness was unfortunate in that it came so soon after that. Lemmy & Co believe in the 'keep calm and carry on' way of thinking. Fans can anticipate more Motorhead live action this summer, as well as the most exciting Motorecord in years, Aftershock, this Fall."

So seems we won't need to worry about Wacken.

Tri-6

13 Aug. 2012
St. Louis, MO USA
Damn. Only a few bands I really wanted to see at Wacken this year and there goes one of them. I sure hope they get a real replacement like King Diamond or someone classic like that instead of some poseur metalcore band or some such shit.

Damn!! :mad: