Last film you saw at the movies?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
LooseCannon schrieb:
Can we add DVD's & videos to this topic?

I just taped off of HBO "Ginger Snaps(a great "Werewolf" movie)".It's fucking great.I rented "Ginger Snaps 2-Unleased" on DVD.It's also prtetty damn good.Going back to Blockbuster & rent "Ginger Snaps 3" for the week end.

You see these movies at the local DVD/Video rental place,give them a chance.

I rented "Ginger Snaps 3"(it's a prequel).It takes place in the 1800's in the Canadian west at a tading post that's surrounded by werewolves.Ginger & Brigitte are 2 sisters going west when they stumble upon the post.It kinda shows ya how the legend got started.

The Raven

21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
Bought:

• Big Fish - very well made movie – Tim Burton, what would you expect?

• Fargo – a Coen Brothers film – that’s all you’d havta say about that! Excellent star cast

• From Dusk till Dawn – Tarantino’s twisted creative – executed by an equally twisted Robert Rodriguez. Had to buy it.

• O Brother, where art thou? – A Coen Brothers Masterpiece – that’s all you’d havta say about that! Excellent songs too!

• One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest –handsome – Jack Nicholson.

The Raven

21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
Uzumaki (jap for Vortex) – a town in Japan is cursed, everyone dies, not your stereotypical gore flick, on the contrary actually, very well done

Visitor Q – my jaw dropped when I was through watching this movie, about a decadent Jap family

Bruiser – a Romero flick, very slow

Dark Waters – WOW! A mind-fuck!

Whispers & Cries - Ingmar Bergman, Worship!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Saw
The Phantom of the Opera
a few days ago

Bit strange with the musical things sometimes, not used to ppl starting singing for no reason