Lacuna Coil Photos...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Maybe I'm sounding like an idiot and whatnot, but i really like Lacuna Coil and Arch Enemy...

Both Angela and Christina told me that one of the biggest problems is all the people online who go around saying, "oh i'm gonna fuck them and they're gonna scream and blah blah blah..."

You know, they're great singers and being women they have to put up with alot of shit, especially being in Metal and all, and I have so much respect for them for what they do. And they're really cool people, both of them.

If you want to abuse metal chicks, use Kittie, as they suck bavarian hamster nuts.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Hey, I really like both bands too, but at the same time, being female and attractive shouldn't be a crutch for them. It may get their foot in the door, but once they're onstage, they've gotta perform. Their music's going to be judged right along with all the other metal bands who don't necessarily have any eye candy to offer. And from what I hear, they both do their job well live (never seen LC, and haven't seen AE since Angela joined). Remember Wykked Wytch? (probably not) That broad had knockers but she couldn't sing, and that's all she wrote.

And that's why I love Doro so much. Sure, she's beautiful, but holy fucking shitbricks, she can SING. None of this "you'd never know the singer was female!" crap that you hear so much about death metal bands with female singers. Doro sounds female, sounds metal as hell, and can fucking belt her heart out. She's legitimate. Now THAT I really respect.

As for the guys going around saying they're gonna fuck 'em...I hate to say it, but it comes with the territory. Both Angela and Christina are beautiful women who would probably still get that kind of bullshit even if they weren't in bands. And they wouldn't dress the way they do if they wanted to shirk male attention altogether. Hey, I say go for it - if you got it, flaunt it. But what really matters is - they grab your attention with their looks, but when push comes to shove, can they perform?

And no, I don't mean to be crude. I grew up on Beavis & Butthead, so that's the way my sense of humor tends to veer, heh.

And yeah, Kittie sucks. Might explain a few things...