L O R D I - exclusiv in Wacken!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

lordbungle

28 Nov. 2005
think if there aint a better band on at the same time then it will be a trip to he village for me where i cnt here that shite.

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
02.08.2007 Smirnoff Music Center, Dallas, TX
04.08.2007 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, San Antonio, TX

So....who's going to be replacing these then?

Although apparently the organisers still think they're playing..

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
You may have figured it out yourselves already, that LORDI's show this year in Wacken and their participation in the OzzFest tour in the United States would not really work out together. Now unfortunately it is official: LORDI cancel Wacken!

This is the official statement of the band:
"It is with deep and genuine regret that LORDI are forced to cancel their scheduled appearance at this year's Wacken Open Air. The band has been offered a headline, main stage slot at this year's Ozzfest, and so are unable to leave that tour in order to perform at Wacken. The band wish to sincerely apologise to the booker, the organizers, and especially their fans for this situation, but their hands are tied. LORDI look forward to performing at Wacken in the near future."

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Actually, if Wacken wanted to stick with a rock band, they should book Sahg. They utterly shit on Lordi.