KREATOR live

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

necrohammer

7 Juni 2002
Dublin,Eire
Website besuchen
I saw Kreator live for the first time last year,I have liked them for a long time but they hadnt played here in nearly 10 years,
I wasnt expecting too much based on there last few releases but fuck were they killer,The blew Cannibal Corpse off the stage,
Also the went to the bar we all drink in afterwards and just hung out,They were really friendly guys,There was no bulshit from them at all,
Looking forward to seeing them again.
ITS TIME TO RAISE THE FLAG OFF HATE.

dan666

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Apr. 2002
Nürnberg
www.fuckband.de
I saw Kreator live at the Summer Breeze Open air last year and at the tour with Sodom und Destruction in Ludwigsburg.
They´re absolutely fantastic!
In my opinion Renewal really isn´t their best album but (please, don´t kill me! ;) ) it is better than their early albums!

bea_fol

3 Juli 2002
Alicante (Spain)
Website besuchen
Hola Sodomy y demás hispanohablantes!!!! Good morning everybody!!!!

I saw Kreator last year and they were incredibly fantastic!!! Unfortunately, when I saw them I was a little bit... drunk? and I could not enjoy their show as much as I would have like to do. So, this year, even if they play just 45 mn (Mierda!!!) I promiss I will only drink water and juices.....

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hi, Bea!!!

I don't want to say I won't be drunk during their gig, because you never know what may happen.....:) but I'll try to be quite conscious, at least.

bea_fol

3 Juli 2002
Alicante (Spain)
Website besuchen
S&L: Hope that if we meet in WOA and we have a drink together (with an Alicante drink I'm going to bring with me) it won't be before the Kreator's show because this drink (called plis play) is really dangerous..
Shall we have this drink before Avalanch? (I hate them!!!)

bea_fol

3 Juli 2002
Alicante (Spain)
Website besuchen
This drink is made of coffee liquor with cola so it could be appropriate for having breakfast during Avalanch. I already explained this to Argon, so if someone wants to taste it, just tell me and I'll bring with me an additional bottle..

Sodomy, yo pongo el café y tú las madalenas pal desayuno....