KREATOR live

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

argon factor

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
Did anyone of you ever see Kreator live? I've been a big fan for many many years, but never got the chance to see them. I trust we're all gonna witness some serious kicks of our asses when they play!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Kreator is probably my favourite band, but I have never seen them.....although they played quite near from Madrid last December :( . But they'll be the greatest band in WOA, that's for sure!!!

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Kreator? nah, don't expect too much... I've seen them three times so far.. first time was at the Bang Your Head!!! 2001 and it was really good... the second time was a whole lot worse (because they played after Cannibal Corpse and just seemed like a fart in the wind... know what I mean? ;)).. well and the third time was with Destruction and Sodom, and I tell ya they both kicked Mille's ass BIG TIME!

I seriously doubt I'll go see them this year...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Well, I'll let you live, I'm in quite a good mood today ;)

BTW, wasn't this a thread about Kreator? Have you seen the picture in the booklet of Violent Revolution? The guitarrist seems to be a real sodomizer, not as me. :)