Köln

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Karsten schrieb:
The Porter last year was great. Something similar would be nice.:)

Btw. something unbelieveable happened on last saturday. Wer had two italian beers (Wührer and Alpen Bräu), and both were drinkable...:)

:eek:
really?
drinkable Itialian beers?
I'll have to try and find that :)

There are unfortunately not any other really good imperial stouts available on bottle.
You like Barley Wine? The same brewery makes an excellent BW, if you let it store for a while.

But I'll bring two different of my own home brewed stouts as well, I'll try and see that there's enough for you to sample some too ;)

Kick

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Juli 2006
Cologne
www.myspace.com
gnoff schrieb:
I've booked my flight to go to Köln (Cologne) October 20 to 23, lets drink som Kölsch :D

Ok, so ich will mein scheisse Deutsch shreiben Grundfertigkeiten versuchen auch :p

Ich will nach Köln gehen an Oktober 20, und ich bleibe nach Oktober 23 (am Morgen).
Lass uns Kölsch trinken :D

wo kann ich billig hotel am Innenstadt finden?

Bis Wacken :)

Prost!

Lets hope you can sort out my strange German and understand me :D

if i'm there at this time you can stay at my house...it's cheaper ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Kick schrieb:
of course...i often have guests from all over the world :) if i'm somewhere else i'm also happy if i don't have to pay for the hotel ;) and it's much more fun to stay at someones house then to stay in a boring hotel :D

That's true, I also often invite people to stay when possible at my place when visiting, gives them more money left over for beer and stuff ;)

Kick schrieb:
btw a friend of mine is also coming from gothenburg :D

Excellent :D
Are you + friend staying at the forum camp?
Btw, does (s)he have a ride from here?
I guess so, since it's just a few days left, but we could probably take one more person in the car.

Kick

4 Juli 2006
Cologne
www.myspace.com
gnoff schrieb:
That's true, I also often invite people to stay when possible at my place when visiting, gives them more money left over for beer and stuff ;)

right! :D

gnoff schrieb:
Are you + friend staying at the forum camp?
Btw, does (s)he have a ride from here?
I guess so, since it's just a few days left, but we could probably take one more person in the car.

no i won't be in wacken...no money and too many other concerts and festivals i have to go ;)
i guess Mikael also won't go to the camp and if he will, i guess he will go with some friends :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Kick schrieb:
right! :D

no i won't be in wacken...no money and too many other concerts and festivals i have to go ;)
i guess Mikael also won't go to the camp and if he will, i guess he will go with some friends :)

Ah, ok :)

So when do you think you will know if you'll be at home in that week end in October?
Don't want to wait too long if I must book a hostel ;)

Kick

4 Juli 2006
Cologne
www.myspace.com
gnoff schrieb:
Ah, ok :)

So when do you think you will know if you'll be at home in that week end in October?
Don't want to wait too long if I must book a hostel ;)

99 % i'm at home as it looks like....no concerts or festivals at that time...
is it ok if i tell you 100 % at the beginning of september? :)

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
gnoff schrieb:
:eek:
really?
drinkable Itialian beers?
I'll have to try and find that :)

There are unfortunately not any other really good imperial stouts available on bottle.
You like Barley Wine? The same brewery makes an excellent BW, if you let it store for a while.

But I'll bring two different of my own home brewed stouts as well, I'll try and see that there's enough for you to sample some too ;)
Yeah, Barley Whine sounds great. :)