Köln

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Jupp, the more the merrier :)

Next week I'll book my flights and the hotel

:)

I might get to stay for free, but I think I'll book a room anyway, just to be sure.
It should be possible to release a reservation cost free given enough time ni advance :)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Schlossvippach schrieb:
yeah - a would really appriciate this - a hint for a propper location has been given by me in the german version of the threat, as you know :)

for all non-german-forum-readers: it´s the "päffgen" a brewery in cologne - very traditional but not crowded with so many tourists (as we are, too :) ) as the "früh" for example. good "kölsch" beer and even better german food specialitys.

Brauhaus zum Pfaffen (ehem. Altstadt-Päffgen)
Heumarkt 62
50667 Köln (Altstadt)
Tel. 257 77 65

http://www.max-paeffgen.de/

How you get there:

Straßenbahn
Wir sind mit den Straßenbahnlinien 1, 7 und 9 ab Haltepunkt Heumarkt in einem 2 minütigen Fußweg zu erreichen.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
agresionpower schrieb:
I might go as well...

by that time I should have a "real" job (now I'm just doing working experiance for school) and have money to come...

but I can tell probably at the end of august..
Let me know! Maybe you can travel with me by train (for free) or I could go with you if you have a car! (split the costs)