Jurzum

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Alrek schrieb:
I'd be willing to produce a music video to it. All you have to do so is sign this dislcaimer exempting me from any and all civil damages in the event of your death, and basically consenting for me to do any damn thing I please in the course of the filming.

Then id be willing to drown them in Vinegar afterwards :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Alrek schrieb:
Naaaah, let's sell his organs instead, at least the ones whose tisse I did not destroy with certain chemicals...
Well, in that case I reckon there won't be left to sell.

Let's just forget about this rubbish, don't spend any money on it, and just concider this thread to be another spam thread as we have so many!!! :D

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Rotschopf schrieb:
the "warzenschwein" slaughtered the stream of refugees

i hope that my translation is right.. :D
LOL, I understood it the same way ("The Warthog slaughters the stream of refugees"), but my online translator gave it out just vice-versa - "The stream of refugees kills the warthog"!

Moral: PROMT SUX AS MUCH AS BABELFISCH. :p

.....Warthog? Are you alright there? ;)