Jubiläums-Soccer-Cup 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

FallenOne

W:O:A Metalgod
23 Apr. 2002
BO/FFM/usw.
mmmh okay... you're right
i think except jeggy and a few other kids here i am the youngest.. i hate it
beer? in wacken?

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Original geschrieben von FallenOne
mmmh okay... you're right
i think except jeggy and a few other kids here i am the youngest.. i hate it
beer? in wacken?

hammered_gods too
hehe cool, its ok :)

yeah, we'll get a few beers at the soccer :D

FallenOne

23 Apr. 2002
BO/FFM/usw.
oh i forgot her... sorry :rolleyes:
i would be satisfied if i was 18. i can't drive a car and so i have to go to where my brother's going and if he has no time for a festival were i wanna go i can't and so i am only on two festivals this year... but it's only a half year and then i am 18. that'll be a great party, i hope i have no important test in school this day because that's the time when we write them and i'll be drunk all the week... :D

i hope all people who're at the soccer cup will get cold beer for free.. last year somebody had a big keg with cold beer... mmmh

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i think its best to forget her :D

im nearly 20! but im too lazy and poor to drive....but sometimes i have to prove that im 18+ when i buy beer. WOA is my only festival...not much cash this year
damn! i start uni soon, so partying time nearly finish. being drunk for an test/exam is very tempting! :D prost!!

yummy! ahh yeah that was handy! cos i was sooo tired after losing 5-0 :(

but hope to see you there :)

FallenOne

23 Apr. 2002
BO/FFM/usw.
Original geschrieben von Carpathian_Wolf
:D:D

coolness..last year me and gnoff helped out too :rolleyes: :D
i saw it
you both were very cute ;)

²ditto: last time when i was in the zoo they didn't believe me that i am under 18. and i had forgotten my pass... bad luck, people under 18 have to pay only the half

well... whole life's a big party i think :D:D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Original geschrieben von FallenOne
i saw it
you both were very cute ;)

²ditto: last time when i was in the zoo they didn't believe me that i am under 18. and i had forgotten my pass... bad luck, people under 18 have to pay only the half

well... whole life's a big party i think :D:D:D:D

ahh super! :)

that can be true, i guess. just without a hangover :D