I've found this in Sinner's forum

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

WACKY

7 Nov. 2004
SINNER are finally confirmed to play a very special show at next year's Wacken Open Air in August 2005!

The line up will include Fritz Randow (drums), Tom Naumann (guitar), Frank Roessler (keys) & Mat Sinner (vocals & bass) and features the comeback of legendary Sinner axeman Angel Schleifer on the second lead-guitar.

Aside of the band, we're hard at work to bring back the original "Comin' Out Fighting" guitar team of Mathias "Don" Dieth and Angel Schleifer back the stage of WACKEN, for an exclusive set of classic songs, plus so far Primal Fear vocalist Ralf Scheepers will be on stage for a surprise version of a favourite SINNER song ........ and maybe some more surprise guests are on our list. We will shoot the concert for a forthcoming DVD release - join the party & the Sinner choir, 'cause history will be made!

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
WACKY schrieb:
plus so far Primal Fear vocalist Ralf Scheepers will be on stage for a surprise version of a favourite SINNER song ........ and maybe some more surprise guests are on our list.

What is Scheepers gonna do, sing a song while standing on head or sing it in french?

Well, more beer and tent time.

WACKY

7 Nov. 2004
I want to see them, I'd like to listen old tracks...( Dangerous Charm, Comin' out fighting...)

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Brat schrieb:
and groupie-ing :D

and MEAD alth drinking the mead in the middle of a hot day hit me this year and I had to go to my tent for a power nap :rolleyes:

Will have to get into better training her during the summer, I think :D

But last year was extreme. It's never that hot in northern germany. Still, a little wacken training might be a nice idea.