Itzehoe to Wacken (via taxi)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mikemyres

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Nov. 2004
I remember Wacken 2005 I went on the shuttle bus and was extremely cramped and horrible, 2006 I got a taxi with 4 other people, unfourtnaly I've forgot how much this cost us.

Does anyone have a general idea of how many euros it would cost from Itzehoe to Wacken by taxi

Mr. Pink

11 Mai 2007
Lübeck
www.hirn-page.de
I think the price would amount between 30 and 45 Euros.

So when you drive with 3 other people you pay about 10 Euros a head.

From Itzehoe trainstation to Wacken it is a distance about 20 km.

Sønderborger

24 Juli 2006
Sønderborg/DK
with 4 people taxi is the best solution, both for coming and leaving Wacken...the price was about 40€ last year as far as i remember...also you might find some natives with cars to drive you from Itzehoe bahnhof to Wacken, also this costs almost the same as the taxi fare.

Bloodangel

10 Aug. 2006
Itzehoe
I dont understand why you would drive with a taxi?
This short way I think its easier to get the bus... but there are often persons which drive with their car to wacken to earn a bit money ... for example, my mother ;-) She often stands at the station in Itzehoe and drives to Wacken for about 15 euro... We are not the only one