Its quiet on here

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
aint yours working??

have you got your WOa tixs yet??
who did you order them with?

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I think that is because people are 1)bored of the spamming,2)partying somewhere else :D

Look on Shizzo,he ain't so hardcore spammer as before,soon he will get familly and childen if he will get softer :D

im bored coz i cant party and have no cash and all my friends dont live that close to me so its all fucked up but today i go for beers! :D

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Originally posted by schneeWITCHen
lol cool :D was is raining too?

on the last concert where i was, it was raining, and i was all wet and my hair was wet and it was all strange and weird and i was so drunk.... :rolleyes:

Yeah... the Hexenhammer gig.... it was our gig mmh!?
was so cool :)
I`m v happy when I think about the 20th of this month my dear :D

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Originally posted by schneeWITCHen
nope..... no money.... nowhere to go.... anyway, would be boring without shadow..... ^^

My sweety... :)
*kissesWitchionherjowls*
Now I´m back and we can have much party and much fun :)
And in the next time you`ll move near to me and we can spend a lot of time together :)

It´s nice to hear that at least one person missed me... ;)