Is this worthy of 25 Years Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Let me clarify my statement. I asked if any of the bands in the line-up as of today, after the announcement of Megadeth, could deserve the status of headliner.

Jasper (the moderator who's also linked to ICS/Wacken stated: (Translated)"This band can be considered as (co-)headliner. (...)"

The original statement: (it is in German, the first part is not important, it'll be deleted)
(...)

Gesucht wird mindestens ein Co-Head, wenn nicht mehr. Und es sind Amerikaner.

(...)

Translated: "Wanted: at least a co-head, if not more. And they're American."

Which leaves the question open if a bigger headliner will show up or not. Sorry! :o

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Death to Vatican

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Mai 2009
Torino, Italy (Juventusland!)
I've always said that you measure the level of a festival between 5 and 9 (pm, of course...). Because you can get headliners just as easily, it takes just three of them in fact, to show the world. But it's how you entertain the metalheads in the late afternoon/early evening that really makes the difference. Translating this into Wacken 2014, we have plenty of "5 to 9" groups for the three days (I can count up to 17 of them in the bill already announced, so I think a few of them could be playing in the later running order too) and a few solid pre-headliners Megadeth, WASP, Iced Earth, Hammerfall, Kreator, Amon Amarth, Emperor. I did not mention Motorhead on purpose because they have a headliner status regardless what you think of Lemmy's bunch.
So....what's the point of my post? Well, we're just three headliners away from making the trip from Torino, Italy to Holyland Wacken a great experience.
Ehm, of course, we want the Grave Digger to be in as well: they're my headliners everywhere they go! Digger! Digger! Digger!

Frederic D

2 Jan. 2013
I have to say: The linup is nice and good so far, but it isn´t such great that i could say: wow it blows my mind. i think it needs such a real big name to be a real big line up. i think motörhead is big, but thre must be one or two more like black sabbath or metallica.