Is there a chance of Pain of Salvation

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kevin Lomax

31 März 2002
istanbul
www.duslervekabuslar.com
Am I the only person who thinks this year's Wacken needs more progressive metal bands. Vanden Plas or Savatage are not enough. I think there are a lot of people who wants to see Pain of Salvation after their succesful LP Remedy Lane. I dont know a single person who loves Dream Theater and not loving POS. So they have a huge fan base, I think.
POS would play at Dynamo this year but Dynamo is canceled so POS are not booked for any festival this year. I am still thinking about coming or not coming to Wacken this year from Turkey. If you add POS I will definitely come. (eheuhehe:) )
Also if you havent heard of Pain of Salvation you must try them. It doesnt matter if you are not a fan of prog metal or not. They can blow anybody!
Also there are a lot of prog bands that can be added to the festival. Like Ark, Jelly Jam, Jorn, Wolverine, Beyond Twilight... list can be more. I dont know if it is too late or not.
If you answer me about the Pain of Salvation issue I will be very happy. If you add them to the list I will thank you personally!:)

Thanks for spreading the metal disease!