is metal a predominantly white subculture??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Oi... it's been a mess. :( I'll explain in a separate thread...

anyhow... yes, I hope to be at Wacken this year, although I'm still not sure... I may have to go to a friend's wedding instead. :mad: But we shall see..

anyhow... yeah, Alrek is right... Washington DC is primarily black, with the exception of the "nicer" (as in super expensive) neighborhoods like Georgetown, Embassy Row, and Chevy Chase. Even the rest of DC is getting too expensive for some of the older residents to live in... thanks to overpaid yuppies and European diplomats. :)

Alrek

W:O:A Metalhead
Warthog schrieb:
Oi... it's been a mess. :( I'll explain in a separate thread...

anyhow... yes, I hope to be at Wacken this year, although I'm still not sure... I may have to go to a friend's wedding instead. :mad: But we shall see..

anyhow... yeah, Alrek is right... Washington DC is primarily black, with the exception of the "nicer" (as in super expensive) neighborhoods like Georgetown, Embassy Row, and Chevy Chase. Even the rest of DC is getting too expensive for some of the older residents to live in... thanks to overpaid yuppies and European diplomats. :)

Don't forget the lobbyists. They're making out like bandits. :rolleyes: