Is everyone in this forum on heat?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
uh hem. If the posting of sex threads means that we are all in heat, then I think we are all in heat year round. lol.

Yah okay good, there are too many sex threads, but I mean..what else is there to talk about?! You really think that a thread, where only metal is strictly discussed will ever exist...?! I dont..hahah and that would be borin if it did!

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: Is everyone in this forum on heat?

Originally posted by Brat
LOL :D Touche! But that tshirt is also one I wore at Wacken :p

I'm just jealous because I'm going into winter :( and being so far away from my loved-one, I'm not feeling the same *sigh*

*Sends a bit of german spring over to Oz*

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
uh hem. If the posting of sex threads means that we are all in heat, then I think we are all in heat year round. lol.

Yah okay good, there are too many sex threads, but I mean..what else is there to talk about?! You really think that a thread, where only metal is strictly discussed will ever exist...?! I dont..hahah and that would be borin if it did!

And you you know something better than (hard) sex whle day....next place of course belongs to food and alcohol :D

Originally posted by Brat
Has anyone else noticed the amount of sex spam polluting the threads? ;)

LOL I forget that while Australia is preparing for winter hybernation all you people in the northern hemisphere are being infected with the friskiness of spring :D
Haven't noticed this... been away for the weekend :D

But looking forward to the upcoming springtime :p:D

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
And you you know something better than (hard) sex whle day....next place of course belongs to food and alcohol :D

Yeah, thats true and I am sure we have already spoken about that. I just think that everyone should just write and create what they want... what ever.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
Yeah, thats true and I am sure we have already spoken about that. I just think that everyone should just write and create what they want... what ever.

And everyone will be happy and dance around in the wild flowers with all the gentle creatures of the forest! YAAAAY!

There's a sexless thought! :D

(I hope :( )