Is anyone From Lithuania going to Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
are people really so incapable of finding these things out by themselves?

i mean, all these sites have english versions and all the people asking seem to be able to speak enough of it...

27 Feb. 2005
I'v obviously been asking for help from people who have more knowledge of the transportations available near wacken, assh*le. I am capable of reading english as well as anyone else here but I have never travelled from lithuania to germany, and I am not familiar with the different routes availbale so I asked for help..(to all who posted sites it is greatly appreciated).

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
best bus option is by far Eurolines' European trip ticket- or whatever the hell they call it
you get to go anywhere in europe within 2 weeks, for £134, but you only have to get on and off in one of the 1 cities tehy list on their site
I have done it before- 27 fucking hours from leicester to wacken in 2003, on 25+ temperature