Is anyone From Lithuania going to Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
27 Feb. 2005
I am actually living in the US but I am visiting Lithuania and I plan to take a train from vilnius to germany and somehow get to wacken?? I am not sure of what train I need to take and what the nearest city is connected from vilnius to wacken..or what busses or shuttles I can take from that point to wacken...If anyone has any information on how I can get to Wacken from Vilnius Lithuania or if anyone from lithuania is traveling to Wacken maybe we could meet and work something out?? Either post here or you can email me at YpatingBurasEK3@hotmail.com
Thank you very much!

27 Feb. 2005
How close is hamburg to wacken? how can I reach wacken from hamburg..any bus routes or trains?
p.s. If i successfully make it to wacken I will have some lietuvaites(lithuanian girls) with me...so help me in getting there!

***Need help getting from vilnius,lithuania to wacken please help!***

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
YpatingaBurasEK3 schrieb:
How close is hamburg to wacken? how can I reach wacken from hamburg..any bus routes or trains?
p.s. If i successfully make it to wacken I will have some lietuvaites(lithuanian girls) with me...so help me in getting there!

***Need help getting from vilnius,lithuania to wacken please help!***

Wacken is about 60 km far from Hamburg. Once you're in Hamburg you have to travel by train to Itzehoe (sometimes via Elmshorn), and in Itzehoe there are shuttle buses with the Wacken logo in it.

Don't forget the girls!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
YpatingaBurasEK3 schrieb:
are there train connections from hamburg to vilnius?

Searching in www.bahn.de I've found that first you have to travel from Hamburg to Berlin, then from Berlin to Warsaw (Poland), then to Minsk and then to Vilnius.

But I'm wondering if there aren't cheap flying companies flying from Lithuania to Germany.......