Is anybody travelling from London?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
8 Feb. 2010
I'm looking for people to travel with!!!!

I dont really know when I am heading to Hamburg.......I might go to Paris for a couple daze before Wacken.....there are a few of us traveling around following Maiden......I havent booked any flights as of yet...still waiting to see what Maiden do.....will keep ya posted.....what airport you gonna fly outa of? If I do go staight to hamburg, will fly out of Luton Airport since its close to Sonisphere grounds.

Drex

W:O:A Metalhead
I dont really know when I am heading to Hamburg.......I might go to Paris for a couple daze before Wacken.....there are a few of us traveling around following Maiden......I havent booked any flights as of yet...still waiting to see what Maiden do.....will keep ya posted.....what airport you gonna fly outa of? If I do go staight to hamburg, will fly out of Luton Airport since its close to Sonisphere grounds.

I'll go from London to Berlin from july 28 to aug. 03, then, train to hamburg, and metaltravel bus to wacken.

If anyone wants to join, U're welcome! :o

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Im going to Hamburg from London luton airport with a bunch of people, some people iv known for ages and some who we met at the airport last year and became friends, always welcome more people :)

lamiademonaz

15 Feb. 2010
London|Italy
:cool:
Well...it'd be nice!!!
I think I might fly from Luton to Hamburg, on Tuesday the 3rd!!
When are you leaving?
I don't have any plans yet :eek: although I'm going to every possible festival in Europe this summer :D maybe in 2 weeks I'll arrange my full plan...hopefully