IRON MAIDEN„FLIGHT 666“ AT THE MOVIENIGHT

Dieses Thema im Forum "English News" wurde erstellt von Wacken-News, 10. Juli 2009.

1. Wacken-News

Wacken-News Newsbot

Dear Metalheads,

The ultimate highlight of movienight at Wacken Open Air on Wednesday is going...

Weiterlesen...

2. Yanos666

Yanos666 W:O:A Metalhead

this is very good news :) seen it at the cinema an itsa great film! Will it be in english with german subtitles or dubbed though?

3. David_VI

David_VI Member

Well the past movie nights that have been english movies have been in english at wacken. As its an international festival and the movies are already in english I assume they keep it that way.. If it were a german spoken film I think they would leave it though :p

I saw flight 66 at cinema here, very good film!

4. TheOmen

TheOmen W:O:A Metalhead

Yeah saw it on my "Homecinema" and i´m looking foirward to see it on Bigscreen!! What a present!! Thank you Wacken!!!

5. Yanos666

Yanos666 W:O:A Metalhead

Ahh right cheers David, I haven't ever watched a movie at wacken I usually am watching bands or at the beer garden ;) But I think in this case I will make a special trip over to watch it again, cos well it seems like its mandatory to watch it! MAIDEN!!! Now all we need to do is make sure to get everyone watching to sing along to all the singy songs... if when it gets to fear of the dark live its quiet i will be disappointed in everyone! lol!

6. baci

baci W:O:A Metalhead

I think Flight 666 has only German subtitles, so the English-speaking people won't have a problem with it

Diese Seite empfehlen