International sex

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Damn anyway I look at it I'm stuck with 147..but am I supposed to make notches into my bedpost or what..
Or better uhm...sorry honey we ran out of Sex this year no budget left??

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Ohhh..hold on a second...

Now...who wants to tell me how France has the highest numbers of fucks?

I thought the Americans were the biggest whores?! Now Im a little dissappointed ;-)

-American woman from American Outter HELL!

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by SheisTheDark

I thought the Americans were the biggest whores?! Now Im a little dissappointed ;-)

-American woman from American Outter HELL!

That means that your average is way above compared to a fellow american woman?

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Um. Hmmm. Interesting that you extracting that meaning from my statement...

But, unfortunately ...no.

All I have ever heard, especially since I have been here in Germany is that....Americans are the horinest people ever! bla bla bla..american girls are sluts..bla bla bla.

So frage ich nur.... ;-)

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Heheh I like this idea of getting the "Average Up" Yes! State of Emergency!!!! Imagine that....changing your government spending so you can hook everyone up..lol.

Sigh. It could become that ridiculous...

Anyhooo...who ever does it..you have my vote ;-)

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Warthog
Well, it's an average...therefore, you have to have as much sex as possible to make up for those poor bastards who ain't gettin any!

"Honey...We need to get the national average up!" :D
Oh ..okay never looked at it that way.....
*takesdownnoteswhattosay*
Extract: "So honey listen, we have a national emergency... we have to have even more sex because of all these poor poor people out there who don't have sex at all...blablabla.."

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
*sigh* it's been too long for me...I'm not doing my patriotic duty :(

I should go up to girls at downtown bars and say, "C'mon, baby, do it for your country! We can't let the terrorists win!"

Hey, I think FUCKING AGAINST TERRORISM could catch on. :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
LOL... that reminds me about that plan I had togehter with this pretty blonde female colleague of mine :D
We decided to join the harem of Bin Laden in order to get the millions gratification... but we never managed to get into Afghanistan :D :D