Information on the back of the tickets?? - translation??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
Hi,
I finally recieved my WOA tickets the other day.
And all of the information on the back seems relatively important, but it's all in German, and I'm not good enough to figure it out yet.......

could anyone who has their tickets please tell me if that information is important??
and is so, what it says???

thanks a lot!!!!!!

KillerRiffs

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
on the back of the ticket there are mentioned all the rules and things you're not allowed to do... like how old you have to be to get into the fest site (really no one cares about that though)...

see, I have the CD ticket and those rules aren't even mentioned on that one... so that's really not too important at all!

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I've requested a translation of the terms and conditions of the tickets in the festival Q&A section.

Holger responded that he would do it and I've also sent a reminder. I guess he hasn't had time yet...