In Flames...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
well, last year I´ve seen them on tour after they released the new album (Reroute to Remain) - they played a lot of songs from that album, and also a lot of the old stuff. Episode 666 is one of their classics for example, and ONLY FOR THE WEAK! No IF gig without Only for the Weak, haha :D :)

hey, and fuck, I actually thought I´m talking to Fallen_Knight here :rolleyes:
LOL

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
yeah, me too!
Fuck, could anybody explain how to add an userpic? I have all the control panels in German :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Lucretia
yeah, me too!
Fuck, could anybody explain how to add an userpic? I have all the control panels in German :D

Ok, I'll try :)

"Betutzer KM" in the top lft corner.

Then "edit options"

At the bottow you have "Avatar"

Click change avatar (the exact words here I'm not that sure of) and then browse to the place of your hard drive where you have it.

It can be a xxx.gif where xxx is the name and gif is the sort of picture you can use.

Might work with a jpg pic also, not sure though.

Can't be very big though, so might have to try with a few.

Hope this helps.

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
In Flames for headliners!!!!!.... hoefully they will play Colony, Episode 666, Behind Space '99, Another day in Quicksand, system, dismiss the cynics, suburban me, food for the gods, zombie inc, bullet ride, ordinary story, dead eternity and the jester race......

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
In Flames for headliners!!!!!.... hoefully they will play Colony, Episode 666, Behind Space '99, Another day in Quicksand, system, dismiss the cynics, suburban me, food for the gods, zombie inc, bullet ride, ordinary story, dead eternity and the jester race......

and goliaths dont kill their davids or sth! :confused: