In Flames

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

joseal19

19 Feb. 2003
Las Palmas, Spain
Website besuchen
In Flames is one of the best bands at the moment, 1000 times better if Dark Tranquility comes as well. I can't wait any longer!!!
This is the first time i'm going to Wacken, and i cannot be more excited seeing what an amazing show is going to be, considering the bands that are coming. I'm sure i won't be dissapointed.
Pity about Cradle, though. I have already seen them and their show is amazing as well.

joseal19

19 Feb. 2003
Las Palmas, Spain
Website besuchen
Well, thanx. I saw COF in Dynamo Festival 99. Amazing show that one. I wanted to see them again, but what can we do anyway?
Nice bands in your country at the moment. I think Sweden is amazing giving birth to great bands. Completely the opposite to Spain, where u find only crap like Enrique Iglesias or stuff like that. One outstanding group though - Hamlet. They sing in Spanish, but i'm sure u will like them!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Cathedral + Samael on next thursday the 20th. I'll be there!! :D

And Anthrax at the end of March. And Children of Bodom + Soilwork in May....... Paradise Lost will be playing somewhen as well.