In Flames - Soilwork - Pain

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
The paradise of Pain

I have to say I adore PAIN and went crazy when I saw them in London (crazier than anyone else in the audience-barged my way to the front and screamed my head off).

I got so wrecked though that I can barely remeber it-but it was great! Totally forgot to take photos even.

I missed Soilwork and In Flames because I was too busy getting back stage to see Peter T-then by the time we went down (with Peter &co) to see In Flames I was completely wasted!

Mr Tagtgren has the qualities of an angel, for humouring me in such a wrecked state.

Erdo

16 Nov. 2002
Sandviken
Afterwards, aftertours

Saw these gentlemen in Stockholm, Sweden.
What was Anders Fridén up to during the gig?
Bet he's gone backstage with Strömblad to catch some air..

But about PAIN;
it's NOT a live-act, but it still doesn't suck.
And Hr Tägtgren is a bit of an icon, back here among us homies in the forest. The only one known, who gets 'drunk as a carrot'.

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
hmm went to Dark Tranquility last friday and did an interview with them. Their leadsinger is a really talkative person. I really enjoyed doing this interview with him. When the band played on stage most of them were completely wastefd but still they're managed to play solid. Dark Tranquility rules!! :D