In Flames - Soilwork - Pain

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal Pede

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
I'm going to the IN FLAMES - SOILWORK - PAIN concert next wednesday in Malmö - Sweden. Have any of you guys witnessed this GREAT package earlier on this tour ???

How was it ??? Tell me !!! Prrrrleassssse !!!

Ainara

21 Okt. 2002
Website besuchen
I was last week in that concert in Spain!!! :D
Soilwork was so great (i think so at least) and In flames too, I like it a lot but it was too short!! Just 1 hour and 30 minutes), maybe there they will play more time, and they don´t sang "Moonshield":eek: and no other song of "The Jester Race".:mad:
Pain was great too, but they like me less

O.K, hope you like it and have a great time and a great concert!!!;)

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
.....the f**king U.K sucks when it comes to gigs ..well unless you live in London that is

Tell me about it bro. I live in fuckin' Denmark, and we don't have very many gigs here either. That's why I'm travelling to Sweden. Concerts in Sweden are just ace, 'cause the audiens are ace...

Just ace...!!!

^witchfinder^

well i cant complain too much cos i have seen some great bands play not too far from where i live .......but most of the bands i would like to see play live only seem to play one show in London

hopefully i will go see Exodus,Kreator,Doro and deicide/mystic circle in the next few months

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I went to that concert in Madrid and I really enjoyed it!!

The three bands were great, although it was difficult to hear Pain's vocals. The moment I enjoyed the most was when Pain played Beatles' Eleanor Rigby, and of course, when In Flames performed "Only for the weak"

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I went to that concert in Madrid and I really enjoyed it!!

The three bands were great, although it was difficult to hear Pain's vocals. The moment I enjoyed the most was when Pain played Beatles' Eleanor Rigby, and of course, when In Flames performed "Only for the weak"

"JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!" :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
was jumping in Hamburg :D
was a great gig :) :) Definitley worth going :)
I wrote some stuff in another thread already... maybe it was "the big In Flmes-Thread" *thinking*

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Metal Pede
Ohhhhhh...so you did NOT actually jumped up and down to 'Only for the weak' then :D

Yes!! I jumped and headbanged as a motherfucker!! But what I mean is that my opinion about that gig could be a bit overrated because of alcohol. :)

The same happens with women: there's no ugly woman but a lack of alcohol! :D

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
In USA the In Flames tour was a different that the one that you are going to attend to, but It was great also. The bill was In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Sentenced and Kill Swith Engage.
In Flames sounded just perfect, and the response of the people was fantastic you can not imaging all people singing along Only for the weak, episode 666, Ordinary story or Pinball map. They payed around five songs from their new album, and the rest from older albums.
I wish I could see them with the bands that you are going to see them, but I can not complain because the four bands during that concert where good.

Pain in London

yeah England sucks ... most good bands only play in London :(
but Pain were fuckin' amazing @ Meanfiddler ... although by the time Soilwork came on i was wasted & i totally can't remember In Flames ... which is a shame ... but i had a fuckin' good night out ... so can't really complain