Im ready!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Varnamys
that´s better.... I know a guy who only saw 2 and a half Bands at Wacken 98, because he was drunk all the time...

I always watch as much as possible - normally something like 30 bands a festival or more. Last Summer-Breeze I just watched them all.
:D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
that´s better.... I know a guy who only saw 2 and a half Bands at Wacken 98, because he was drunk all the time...

I have been told I was speaking with the drumer in Mörk Gryning during the Cannibal Corpse gig, but don't remember him, nor the gig...

Also ppl told me I was watching part of Children of Bodom, can't remeber that either...

Varnamys

6 Aug. 2002
Köln
Website besuchen
Originally posted by gnoff
I have been told I was speaking with the drumer in Mörk Gryning during the Cannibal Corpse gig, but don't remember him, nor the gig...

Also ppl told me I was watching part of Children of Bodom, can't remeber that either...

lol.... thats the reason why I don´t drink that much on Concerts or Open Airs... ;)

Varnamys

6 Aug. 2002
Köln
Website besuchen
Good idea :D

But I also go largely for the incredible party :)

I must tell you a secret - *whipers: I like getting drunk*
:)

:eek:... hei, it´s your decision, or not? ;)
but I don´t wanna be that drunk, for not longer able to walk without touch walls or anything else....

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
:eek:... hei, it´s your decision, or not? ;)
but I don´t wanna be that drunk, for not longer able to walk without touch walls or anything else....

Usually I don't fall down, and I can walk sortof good, just that I don't always remeber what i have done :p

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
gnoff: Don't become that drunk at WOA. you spoil the WOA okey? ;)

That's the point, it is great at WOA that you can get that drunk, since you have time to see some bands while getting that drunk :)

I don't think I spoil it, I think getting drunk at Wacken is great :)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
That's the point, it is great at WOA that you can get that drunk, since you have time to see some bands while getting that drunk :)

I don't think I spoil it, I think getting drunk at Wacken is great :)

hehe, we met some guys last year at the Paulaner beer garden who didn't buy a ticket, they just came to the festival to get drunk and party, 'cause it was a cool atmosphere, they said. :)